Editing your Profile Page
You can customize your profile by choosing which photos, videos, and audio appear, as well as add your credits, skills, and other information.
Once you are logged in to your account, you can edit the resume by clicking Your Profile from the global navigation.
Click to Jump to Section:
- Profile Credits
- Adding/Editing credits
- Highlighted credits
- Profile Media
- Adding/Editing media
- Union Status
- Upload PDF resume
- Edit age range
- Add/edit skills, assets, sizes, appearance and other experience
- Edit Sizes
Please Note: These changes will only be reflected on the profile to which you’ve made changes. If you have multiple profiles, you will see a profile switcher showing your personal profile and/or any represented profiles you have. Click on the switcher to select a profile, and you can edit your appearance details on each profile.
On Your Profile page, you’ll be able to:
- Add or edit your credits
- Select highlighted credits to feature at the top of your profile
Add or edit your media
Update your union status
Upload your PDF resume
Go to the Appearances section and select Edit to the right of Playable Age Range. Please note: This won't be visible on your profile, but you'll appear in searches based off what you've selected.
Enter in your payable age range, then select Update Profile
Skills, Assets, Appearance and Other Experience
Add/edit skills, assets, appearance and other experience
- Add or Edit your skills by clicking Edit
- To add a skill select a section and click on the skill
- Don't forget to Save! (scroll to bottom of your screen)
- Select your skill level
- All skills default to "Beginner"
- Attach a video or audio clip right onto a skill
Appearance, Assets and Other Experience:
In this section, you can edit things like your age range, gender interested in portraying, ethnic appearance, hair, eye color and other physical attributes.
- To edit your appearance select Edit to the right of which ever section you want to edit
We recommend that you use the Other Experience section to showcase information about yourself that relates to your acting experience or talent, but may not be an option to choose on the website already.
You may use this section to include things like production work or experience you have that is not strictly acting or performing experience.
- To edit your 'Other Experience' section, select the Edit button
The Assets section of your profile is the section where you can indicate things you own that you would be able to bring to set, like a car, specific wardrobe pieces, or other props.
- Click Edit on the 'Assets' section to edit or add any assets
- Using the drop downs, select the asset you want to add
- Don't forget to Save!
If needed, make sure you click Save to ensure your changes reflect on your profile.
To edit your sizes:
- Go to Your Profile in the global navigation bar
- Click Sizes below your name
- Click Edit. You’ll see an Add Clothing Sizes button if you have not added any sizes yet!
- Make any necessary changes to your sizes
- Click Update Profile
Please Note: These changes will only be reflected on the profile to which you’ve made changes. To make changes on any other profiles you may have, scroll to the top of the Your Profile page. If you have multiple profiles, you will see a profile switcher showing your personal profile and/or any represented profiles you have. Click on the switcher to select a profile, and you can edit your appearance details on each profile.