When casting for voice-over roles, the ability to hear the talent's voice with the submission saves you time in the selection process. We've given Casting Directors a new feature to help make the process smoother for Casting, Representatives, and Talent. Here's how:
Creating a Voice-Over role
- Create a project (any project type) as you normally would!
- Add a role to the project and select Principal role Type - Voice-Over.
- When you get to the "Submissions Requirements" section the system will auto-select “Audio” as the media type requested in the submission.
*NOTE - This option can not be removed when voice-over is selected as the role type.
You MUST include media instructions to proceed. (Make to add sides to the role.)
Working with Voice-Over Submissions
1. When reviewing your role submissions you can listen to audio files attached without having to open the profiles.
2. Once you select talent from submissions, navigate to the selected tab.
3. You can either share selects OR add the talent and media directly to a Session.
4. You can add the media to an existing session or create a new one!
If you'd like to see the process explained in a video, watch this short tutorial: