FastCapture Audio Sync Troubleshooting
There will be times when using FastCapture that your audio may fall out of sync with your video. Do not worry, there is a built-in function within FastCapture that can adjust the audio sync issues.
Please be aware before you begin, these adjustments can only be done within FastCapture, and not on the Casting Networks website or any Presentation Links.
- Once you have captured your audition tape(s), you must first finalize your group. You can do this by clicking on the green button at the top right corner of the screen reading, “Finalize Group.”
- After finalizing your group, you will want to head to the “Queue” page. You can find this page at the top right corner of your screen.
- Once you click into the Queue page, a new window will open. Click on the audition video that needs to be edited, this will highlight the selected talent in blue. Once you have selected the desired talents audition video needed for editing, the option to adjust sync will become available to click on. You can find this button on the bottom right corner of your screen reading, “Adjust Sync”.
- After clicking on the Adjust Sync button, a third new screen will appear with the raw video of the desired audition. In this window you will see the option to adjust the audio sync via the Audio Offset “-” and “+” buttons located at the bottom of the window. Once you have set the audio to the desired time, please be sure to hit the green button reading, “Save and Requeue."
- Once you save, a fourth and final window will appear asking, “Are you sure you want to save and requeue?," be sure to hit the blue “Ok” button to proceed. Once you do this, wait for the video to fully finish queueing in FastCapture and your video will be fully uploaded and ready on Casting Networks.
Please sign in to leave a comment.