We recently added a feature to make it easier to release projects to agents and managers.
The new feature adds a menu item on the release to reps section that allows you to “Save This List” from the results of a search in the left pane. This change was designed to save you time when releasing roles. Rather than doing the same search over and over, you can save the results of a search once and use that list repeatedly for roles from the same project, and for future projects.
Here is a typical workflow example:
- Start by doing a typical reps filter search, looking for reps in a specific area, like Los Angeles.
- You can enter the name of a specific company in the name box.
- Select agents only, or agents and managers.
- Select if the reps cover Adults, Children, or both.
- Select the categories of talent, such as Commercial, Theatrical, or Voice-Over.
- Hit "Search" at the bottom of the filter in the left pane, and the results populate the middle pane.
- You can either click on "Add All" to move the search results to the rightmost pane, or click on individual + signs next to rep names.
- When the rightmost pane is populated with the list of reps you want to send to, click on the triple dot (vertical ellipsis) ⋮ menu and select "Save This List."
- Give the list a name, and in the future, you can use the list in the "My Lists" tab in the middle pane of the reps search filter to click on the + sign and populate the rightmost panel with the reps on that list.
Here is a brief video outlining this process: