Spotlight and FastCapture®
Click to jump to section:
- What kind of account do I need to have to use this feature?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Adding Spotlight Profiles to FastCapture®
- Steps on how to search and add talent profiles from Spotlight into FastCapture®
- How will Spotlight profiles look on the Casting Networks platform?
What kind of account do I need to have to use this feature?
You will need to have an active professional Casting Director account on both Spotlight and Casting Networks.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: Adding Spotlight Profiles to FastCapture®
Steps on how to search and add talent profiles from Spotlight into FastCapture®
Steps on how to search and add talent profiles from Spotlight into FastCapture®:
1. Sign into FastCapture® and go to Preferences
2. On the Integrate tab, change the Talent Search to Spotlight
3. Enter your Spotlight credentials (username and password) then select Login
Once your Spotlight credentials are entered and you log in, FastCapture® will search the Spotlight Database.
4. When a talent from Spotlight is selected, FastCapture® will create a "quick-add" profile placeholder which includes the talent's name, representation contact information and a link to their Spotlight public profile URL.
- Note: the talent will not be notified of the quick-add profile
Please make sure that you seek the consent of Talent before you upload/use their data (ie. audition videos) and let them know how their content will be used. For example, "Your audition will be uploaded to a casting system to be viewed by those involved in the project."
5. The Spotlight public profile URL will be added as a 'Comment' on the presentation. This will give the client a quick link to the talent's public profile.
How will Spotlight profiles look on the Casting Networks platform?
Spotlight profiles on Casting Networks will not have a photo attached to them. The URL of the Spotlight public profile will be available as a comment.