How can I search the talent database for a role?
You are able to search for talent in the Casting Networks database via the Suggestions tab on a role.
To view the Suggestions tab:
1. Log into your Casting Networks account
2. Go the Submissions section on a project
3. Go to the Suggestions tab
4. The search filter will automatically default to autofill by role criteria and talent profiles will populate. Scroll down to see talent profiles.
Please note: you are able to update and adjust the filters. Enter in the criteria you want to filter by and select Filter.
5. You can View Profile, Add to Project and/or View Size Sheet. To add the talent to your Selects for the role you are in, make a selection by choosing 1 - 6 or CB (callback).
If you're not in a role and want to search the database base, please see Can I search the database for talent on Casting Networks?
Please sign in to leave a comment.