Click to jump to section:
- What do I need to receive email notifications?
- How do I update the types of notifications I receive?
- I think I should be getting notifications but I'm not, how can I troubleshoot?
What do I need to receive email notifications?
In order to receive email notifications, you need to have an active personal profile.
A personal profile is a profile that does not have any representation associated with it. To receive email alerts for projects posted on Casting Billboard you will need a personal profile. If you need help adding a personal profile, please click here.
In order to submit to roles on Casting Billboard, you will need to have a Premium Membership, as well as have a personal profile.
If you have a personal profile but are not seeing it when you log in, please follow these steps to claim an additional account (profile).
How do I update the types of notifications I receive?
To update your email notifications:
1. Click on your name in the top right corner of your account
2. Click Account Settings and choose Notification Settings
- You may need to choose which talent account you're updating notifications for
3. Click Edit in the Project Type Alerts section
4. Select or deselect role types, pay preferences, or project types to fit your needs
5. When ready, scroll down and click Save Changes
I should be getting notifications but I'm not, how can I troubleshoot?
If you have an active personal profile, see steps to trouble shoot your email notification issue:
- Make sure your email notifications are turned ON on your profile. For instructions on updating your email notifications click here and check out this video tutorial about notification settings.
- Check your Spam/Junk Folder in your email inbox
- Add email@example.com as a contact in your inbox (this way all notifications will go straight to your inbox)
- TALENT: Video Tutorials & Downloadable Quick Start Guides
- How do I change my email notifications preferences?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Talent - Notification Settings