Creating a Project
Click to jump to section:
- What to Include when Creating a Project
- How to Create a New Project
- What personal information will be shown to talent?
What to Include when Creating a Project
When creating a project, a summary or general idea of the project should be given in the Synopsis or Project Details field. This helps us, and the talent, understand what the project is about.
Be sure to include a complete role description for each and every role. Giving details such as physical traits, the “feel” of the character, and including how the character ties into the project help talent to fully understand if the role is right for them. In turn, this will bring better, more suitable submissions.
If you are seeking models you must include all physical requirements if applicable (Height, Body Type, Look, Sizes) and include the types of settings they need to be comfortable with. (Runway, Photo Shoots, Commercial Dialog).
Please note: If you are not going to be able to Taft-Hartley non-union talent that are appropriate for a Union role, please state this in the role description, "seeking Union talent only." Although that cannot prevent non-union talent from submitting, it clarifies that their submissions will not be considered.
How to Create a New Project
Steps to Create a New Project:
1. Once logged into your account, select the New Project button
2. Fill out all required information:
- General Project Information
- Casting Contact Information
- Additional Details
- Requesting Submissions From (the location you would like your roles to be published)
3. Click Save Project and Add Role to add a role onto your project
To learn how to add a role click here
What personal information will be shown to talent?
When talent initially receive the project notice for an approved project, they will see the project name, project type, the rate, shooting dates and basic information about the role. Included will be your name, but no other contact information.
You can include information about the creative team like the names of your producer, writer, or director, but this is optional.