We recently launched a new Casting Networks site. If you had an account previously, it still exists, but you will need to follow the steps below once to onboard/claim your already existing Casting Networks account:
NOTE: You will need your username that you have used to log into Casting Networks in the past. If you don’t remember your username, please contact us. Once you claim and link your account you will log in with your email address in the future.
- Visit the Casting Networks Claim Account login page HERE to begin verifying your information.
- Follow the steps until you reach “Verify your account information”
- On the “Verify your account information” page, enter all required fields (name, email address, password, etc.) then select Submit
- The email address and password that you enter here will be your new login for Casting Networks
4. A verification email will be sent to the email address you’ve just entered
5. Once the email address has been verified:
- If you have a talent account, you will be asked to verify information for your profile(s) (ie. working location).
- If you are a talent representative, project creator, or casting director, you can continue onto your account!
- Please note: if you need to claim additional accounts, you will be asked if you have any additional accounts.
6. Once you click Go to my Account, you’ve finished claiming your account and can start using the new Casting Networks!