To customize your submissions, click the Selected tab and select Customize under the talent’s photo.
You will have the option to:
- Confirm talent’s working location (if talent has more than one working location)
- Attach media (photos, videos, and audio) if requested by casting
- Set a primary photo, video, or audio clip
- Hide photos, video, or audio
- Add a submission note
- Indicate Overscale Status and add an Overscale Note
If your talent’s profile has a permanent submission note or is permanently overscale, those fields will be autofilled. While these autofill, they can be customized for an individual submission. Any edits will apply only to that submission and will not permanently edit the default submission note or permanent overscale note.
Submissions can only be customized once talent have been selected for a role. Additionally, any customizations will only apply to that submission.
Article is closed for comments.