To add a default submission note for talent:
- Click Talent in the top navigation bar
- Click Filter
- Enter in the talent’s stage name and click Search
- Click Edit Profile below the talent’s photo
- Scroll down to Details for (your company’s name)
- Click Edit to the right of Default Submission Note
- Enter in the submission note and click Update Profile
If a profile has a default submission note, this note will automatically be sent with each submission. You can change this submission note for a specific role while customizing the submission. For more information on customizing submissions, see How do I customize submissions?
Additionally, you can edit a talent’s profile when selecting or submitting talent. Click the overflow menu (⋮) for any talent and select Edit Profile.