Your child may need a work permit to legally work in the United States. Child labor laws vary by state - we recommend using childreninfilm.com as a resource. There you can find laws by state, as well as other helpful information and resources for parents.
Articles in this section
- TALENT: How do I change the representation on my profile?
- TALENT: I've already claimed an account but need to claim another account (for myself or for a family member), what do I do?
- TALENT: How can I remove representation from my profile?
- TALENT: Do I need an agency code to claim my represented profiles?
- TALENT: Does my child need a work permit? How do I obtain one?
- TALENT: I received an email invite from my new agent or manager to create a profile. What do I do?
- TALENT: I only want to receive notifications for specific types of projects. How do I do that?
- TALENT: I also have a Project Creator account - how do I switch to that view?
- TALENT: My new talent representative created a profile for me on their talent roster, where can I see it?
- TALENT: Can I use one email address for all of my children's profiles?