Click to jump to section:
- What is the difference between "To Review", "Reviewed", and "Selected"?
- How do I indicate a submission (or submissions) has been been reviewed?
- What do the numbers 1 through 6 indicate?
- I marked someone as Reviewed, but I want to take another look at them. How do I do that?
- Can I change the status for a submission from selected to reviewed or vice versa?
What is the difference between "To Review", "Reviewed", and "Selected"?
Submissions will first appear for each role in the ‘To Review’ folder. Submissions will remain in this tab unless you mark the talent as Selected or as Reviewed.
Reviewed submissions are typically those talent who you do not wish to move forward with. The submissions will remain in the “Reviewed” tab unless later marked as selected.
Selected submissions are those talent you wish to schedule or contact. You can mark a talent as selected by clicking on the numbers 1 - 6 under each talent’s submission. You may move a talent out of the “Selected” tab by un-clicking the highlighted number that was originally selected. This will move the submission to the role’s “Reviewed” tab.
How do I indicate a submission (or submissions) has been been reviewed?
While viewing talent in the To Review tab, you’ll notice a button toward the bottom: Mark These as Reviewed (The number of talent you are marking as reviewed will appear in parentheses).
After making any selects by selecting numbers 1-6 or choosing CB, you can click this button to move any remaining talent to Reviewed. It will mark all talent on the page you are currently viewing as Reviewed.
Additionally, when viewing a talent’s details by clicking on their photo, there will be an option to mark that individual talent as reviewed in the top right corner
What do the numbers 1 through 6 indicate?
When any number, 1 through 6, below a talent’s submission is selected, the talent will be marked as Selected and will move talent from the To Review folder to the Selected folder.
The number you choose to assign to talent can be helpful for your own organization, but no number has more significance than another. Talent marked with “CB” will be moved to the Selected tab as well. Any selected talent, including those marked as a Callback Select, will be available to add to any request, or any schedule, whether it be an audition or callback.
I marked someone as Reviewed, but I want to take another look at them. How do I do that?
To view a talent in your ‘Reviewed’ folder:
- Click the Project Title
- Click Submissions
- Find the role you are looking for under Submissions, and click on the Reviewed tab
Click the “Filter” button to search by the talent’s name or filter the Reviewed submissions to narrow the results.
4. Click on any number 1-6 or CB to move the submission to the Selected tab
Can I change the status for a submission from selected to reviewed or vice versa?
When viewing your submissions, you can mark any submission as reviewed or selected. If viewing the Reviewed tab, simply click any number 1-6 or CB, to select the talent and move them to the Selected tab. When viewing the Selected tab, simply unclick any number of CB to move the talent’s submission to the Reviewed tab.
- Can I leave a note about a talent while I'm viewing their submission?
- What do all of the icons below the talent's photos mean?
- How can I filter and sort my submissions?