To permanently mark a talent as overscale:
- Click Talent in the top navigation bar
- Click Filter
- Enter in the talent’s stage name and click Search
- Click Edit Profile below the talent’s photo
- Scroll down to Details for (your company’s name)
- Click Edit to the right of Permanent Overscale
- Select Yes (You also have the opportunity to add a note.)
- Click Update Profile
You can also edit a talent’s profile when selecting or submitting talent. Click the overflow menu (⋮) for any talent and select Edit Profile.
Talent who are marked as permanently overscale will be marked overscale for every submission. This can be updated when customizing a submission. For more information on customizing submissions, see How do I customize submissions?