Click to jump to section:
Adding a Timeframe to Existing Schedule
To add a timeframe to an existing schedule:
1. Click Schedules below your project name
2. Click the name of the schedule to which you want to add a timeframe
3. When viewing the schedule, click Add Timeframe
4. Enter your start and end times and choose to manually add talent to timeframes or autofill with your selects
5. Click Add This Timeframe
You can drag and drop talent into timeframes within the schedule or from the talent pool on the left. When ready, click Send Times in the bottom right corner.
Add a Break into a Schedule
To add a break to your schedule:
1. Click on Schedules below the project name
2. Click on the schedule in which you’d like to add a break
3. Click +Add Break
4. Click on the drop-down options to set a start and finish time
5. Click Add This Break to add the break to the schedule.