Congratulations! A casting director saw your submission and wants to see more from you. All media requests will be available in Your Alerts page. While viewing the request, you can attach any media the casting director has requested either from your media bank or uploaded from your device. You have an option to include a note before sending your response. Break a leg!
Articles in this section
- TALENT: I need to decline a media request, what do I do?
- TALENT: How will I be notified about auditions that I am scheduled for?
- TALENT: Can I search for my alerts?
- TALENT: How do I submit to roles on Casting Networks?
- TALENT: What will my alerts page show?
- TALENT: How do I unsubmit to a role?
- TALENT: Where can I see a list of my submissions?
- TALENT: I submitted to a role, now what?
- TALENT: What are the filters on my Casting Billboard? Can I adjust the filters?
- TALENT: How can I see all of my submissions?