Add or Edit a Role To Published Project
Click to jump to section:
Add a New Role to Published Project
To add a new role to an existing project:
1. Click the project title
2. Click New Role
3. Enter role information including any audition information or submission requirements, as well as your publication settings
4. Click Save and Add Another Role to continue creating roles or Save and Go to Project Overview to review and publish
5. When on the project overview, click Publish
6. Select Publish New Roles
You will be able to include a message to talent representatives or to talent, depending on your publication settings for new roles.
7. Click Publish
- You can always refer to the “Projects List” or the Project Overview to view the status of any of your projects. Your project will appear as Active if you have published roles in the project or Not Yet Published if you have yet to do so.
Edit an Already Published Role
To edit an already published role:
- Sign in to CastingNetworks.com
- Click on the project title
- Click on the overflow menu (⋮) for the role
- Click on Edit Role
Helpful Tip: To edit the publication settings for a role, click on the project title, click Publish, and Widen Publication Settings.
Article is closed for comments.