The “Willingness” section on your profile allows you to indicate what you would consider doing on a project. If you are unwilling to do anything, you can uncheck the option. This section is always editable.
Articles in this section
- TALENT: How can I create a personal profile if I already have a represented profile?
- TALENT: I accidentally disabled my profile with my representation, now what?
- TALENT: What is a personal profile? Do I need one?
- TALENT: I'm brand new to Casting Networks. What information can I put on my profile?
- TALENT: How do I edit my resume?
- TALENT: Can I rearrange the credits on my resume?
- TALENT: Where can I edit my sizes?
- TALENT: Where do I add my skills to my resume?
- TALENT: Where can I edit my age, gender, or ethnic appearance?
- TALENT: Can I add my social media information to my profile?