To rearrange photos on your profile:
- Click Your Profile from the top navigation bar
- Scroll to the Photos section of your profile
- Click Rearrange Photos in the top right of that section
- Use the arrows to rearrange the order of your photos. Note: the first photo is always the Primary Photo, so if you move a new photo into the first spot, it becomes that profile’s Primary Photo.
- Click Save Order
The changes will reflect only on the profile you are currently viewing.
If you would like to change the Primary Photo on your profile:
- From the Photos section, click on the overflow menu (⋮) next to the photo you want to set as your Primary Photo
- Click Set as Primary Photo
From your profile, or Media Bank, you can upload a new photo if you have a new headshot to add as your primary photo.