Hiding Photos on Your Profile(s)
Hide your photos instead of permanently deleting them; hidden photos cannot be seen by casting.
To hide your photos: instead of permanently deleting them:
1. Click Media Bank in the top navigation bar
2. Click Photos
3. Click the overflow menu (⋮) to the right of the photo you would like to hide
4. Un-check the profile(s) you would like the photo hidden
- You will have the option to hide the photo on any profile the photo currently appears.
5. Click Save
Please note: You are able to hide photos on all profiles by un-checking every profile (only you can see hidden photos).
You can also hide your photo from an individual profile:
Click Your Profile from your Global Navigation
- Click the overflow menu (⋮) to the right of the photo you would like to hide
- Click Hide Photo
You will be able to unhide photos from your profile at any time. If your photos do not reflect your current look, hiding, rather than deleting, allows you to re-add your photos later at no additional cost.
Article is closed for comments.