You may be asked by a Casting Networks representative to clear your cache and cookies as part of troubleshooting an issue. Depending on the browser you are using, there are different instructions for clearing cookies and cache. Please refer to the instructions below for details about clearing cookies and cache from different browsers.
Note: You can also Ctrl + Shift + Delete (on PC) or Cmd + Shift + Delete (on Mac) and skip to Step 3.
- Click on the settings icon that appears to the right of the address bar. In the newest versions of Chrome, this appears as three vertical dots.
- From the menu, select More Tools > Clear Browsing Data
- Check off Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files
- Select All Time in the time range drop down
- Select Clear data
Note: You can also Ctrl + Shift + Delete (on PC) or Cmd + Shift + Delete (on Mac) to bring up a modal. In that modal, select Cookies and Cache in the Details section and choose Everything from the Time range to clear dropdown menu.
- Click on the settings icon that appears to the right of the address bar. In the newest versions of Firefox, this appears as three horizontal lines.
- Select Preferences or Options
- Choose Privacy & Security
- Scroll to find the Cookies and Site Data section
- Select Clear Data
- In the modal that appears, select Clear
- Click on Safari in the top menu bar of your computer to the right of the Apple logo
- Select Preferences
- Choose Privacy tab
- Select Manage Website Data
- Select Remove All
- Select Done