Sides are a portion of the script typically read during the audition process. Casting Directors often send sides before you arrive to your audition so you have time to prepare. Sides can usually be found on your Audition Ticket in your account.
Articles in this section
- I've forgotten my username and password. How can I retrieve my login information?
- How do I change my username and password?
- How do I update my contact information and sizes?
- How do I submit myself to the Casting Billboard projects listed on Casting Networks?
- How do I customize the Project Notice emails I receive?
- How do I change my Agency or Management Representation in the system?
- Will I be able to see what my Agent or Manager has submitted me for?
- What do I do if my email address is not found? Am I logging in to the correct site?
- I'm unable to log in to my account or have forgotten my password. What do I do?
- How will my Representation be notified when I get an audition?