On the Casting Networks mobile app, you can now submit to projects listed on Casting Billboard!
Just follow the steps below:
1. When logging into the mobile app, you’ll automatically land on the Casting Billboard page, where you can scroll down to explore and access all the projects available for submission.
2. After you’ve located the project you want to submit to, tap on it. On the next page, you can review all the project's details before clicking on “Submit for Role” to proceed with the submission.
3. Carefully review all the role-specific information, confirm your work location, and then proceed by clicking on “Next.”
4. Choose the media you wish to submit for the project, including photos and other relevant content, and then click ‘Next’ once more.
Important Note: On certain projects, you may be asked to upload additional media files, this is a decision made by the Casting Director. When you come across the ‘Add Requested Media’ prompt, please keep in mind that these additional media files will solely be included for the submission and will not become part of your profile.
5. Once you’ve chosen your media, you can either leave a Submission Note for the Casting Director or scroll down and click ‘Send Submission’ to finish your submission.
Casting Billboard on the Casting Networks Mobile App is only visible to users with an active Premium Membership. Users with a free basic membership will see the 'Alerts' page by default.